from my perspective
- situations are rarely what they seem
- most things we hold dear a trifles
- work done with my own hands is tangible
- the Interwebs is entertaining, and mostly a waste of time
- surfing is riding waves – nothing more
- family and personal relationships are more important than most other things
over the last five or six years blogging has been an amazing creative outlet. but I’m coming to realize that I use any creative spurts on blogs, and when I sit to write something longer I’ve spent my bullets and shoot blanks.
good things take time, work and honesty. so I’ll be focusing on just that.
in the meantime I’ll be surfing as much as I can, playing with the kid, and working on the house with my B as we prepare for the new one to arrive.
to the few of you who stop in, I hope you take care, kiss your loved ones, cook some good food, and get outta the house this winter and feel the cold on your cheeks.
time is always moving swiftly and well we just can’t rewind.
thanks for reading.